Social Entrepreneurship an NGO Guide - Mumbai
- There has been a growing realization that at least a basic knowledge of law is extremely important for the people who want to set up a N.G.O. (Non - Governmental Organisation) & N.P.O. (Non for profit organization).
- Starting from the basic structure as how to proceed and Legal formalities for registrations including Income-Tax and etc. Apart from registration, the N.G.O. also need to raise funds to meet the project and activity expenditure.
- This book which would make the charitable law easier for the people who want to start with a N.P.O. (Non for Profit Organization) & N.G.O. (Non-Governmental Organisation).
- I have divided this book into 6 parts :-
- The first and second chapter, relates to registration and particularly under the various statutory act under Indian law.
- The Third chapter is on the various Income-Tax Registration for the Non for profit organization.
- The forth chapter includes the registration and details as to the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2011.
- The fifth Chapter speaks about the fundraising.
- Chapter six speaks about the FAQ.