https://www.meraevents.com/event/heartwork-tattoo-festival?ucode=DMSV - Delhi
About The Event
Heartwork Tattoo Festival is a tattoo convention - a gathering of many tattoo artists and collectors who come together to share their artwork and create new pieces. Live tattooing, piercing, and a variety of different forms of entertainment serve as the main attraction, while vendors offer a plethora of goods for sale such as t-shirts, artwork, jewelry, and accessories. Additionally, daily tattoo contests, competitions, music, after parties and performances flesh out the schedule.
Terms & Conditions
- Rights of admission even to valid ticket/wristband holders.
- Artist and guest line-up may be subject to change.
- Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. No food and beverages allowed indoors.
- Organisers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed by the visitors in the venue.
- Please take care of your personal belongings. Any loss or damage will not be the responsibility of the organiser.
- Participation in any activities is subject to your own risk. The organisers will not be liable for any injuries sustained.
- Any dispute will be settled under Delhi jurisdiction court only.
- The purchaser of this ticket hereby grants the organiser right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holders’ appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity, and promotion relating hereto.
- The organisers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions; including if necessary, ejecting the holder(s) of the ticket/wristband from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- Parking near or at the venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
- Heartwork Tattoo Festival shall assume no liability/refund on a purchased ticket whatsoever in the event this festival is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.