Internet Assessor Program â€“ India (Hindi Language) - Delhi
|Location:||Ajmeri Gate, Delhi View Map|
|Posted On:||01-July-2015 20:01 PM|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Functional Area:||IT Software - Telecom Software|
|Company Name:||Lionbridge Crowd|
Internet Assessor Program – India (Hindi Language)
“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary,Part-time, Independent Contractor, Smartphone Required
As a Hindi Internet Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all Hindi end users in India. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information is entirely up to date or relevant? This is where you can contribute. We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (2 -5 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in written and verbal English & Hindi
- Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Require access to and use of a Smartphone device (Android version 4.1 or higher or iPhone version 4S or higher only) to complete tasks
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- For cultural and historical awareness purposes you must be resident in India for the last 5 consecutive years
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser to complete and submit your application:
If you experience any technical issues when you are submitting your application please contact the following email address: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out.
Like us on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/LionbridgeCrowd">Facebook</a> & Join us on <a href="https://twitter.com/lioxcrowd">Twitter</a>