Chakrapani's World School of Music - Delhi
The World School of Music, New Delhi India was established by Shri. Thakur Chakrapani Singh. The School provides music aspirants from around the world and India to come and learn music from famous artists, teachers and experts in the field of traditional Indian classical Music (Vocal, Instrumental,Dance) art & Crafts.
The major highlights of the World School of Music are as follows:
• Children as young as 2 years old to adults as old as 70 years old are learning music. One of the only school of music in the world where there is no age limit to follow your dreams.
• Guidance and training is imparted to the students by the legends of Indian music.
• Guru- shishya tradition is being followed.
• Boarding and Lodging is being provided at nominal rates for students of music coming from all over the World.
• Cultivating creativity and making the best of talents.